The First Annual Adult Webcam Super Conference & Expo took place January 20th and 21st 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada at Alexis Park Resort (Just across from Hard Rock Hotel and Casino). Thank you to all those who came out and made the first year of the conference a great success!
Thank you models, speakers, and of course our sponsors who make the events possible!
Stay tuned for updates on the 2nd Edition of A.W.C.
BIGGER, BOLDER, & EVEN MORE FUN!
Preliminary Dates for 2017 Conference are Jan 14-15th
Exciting Announcements coming soon!
In the meantime check out some of the photos from year 1.
…………….REGISTRATION IS NOT YET OPEN
The Adult Webcam Super Conference & Expo features the Leading Adult Webcam Entertainers, Platforms, Advertising & Mobile Partners, Payment Processing Solutions, Modeling Tools & Resources, and all other Industry Professionals.
ADULT WEBCAM SUPER CONFERENCE & EXPO AGENDA
- Day 1 – January 20th, 2016 – Business Exhibitors Day. 9 am – 5 pm. The B2B adult webcam expo runs alongside professional development courses for live webcam models as well as a whole host of insightful speakers. On this day 30+ Adult Webcam Industry exhibitors will have the chance to meet and network with not just others who service this growing industry but directly with cam models, those interested in becoming cam models, and those interested in becoming affiliate partners. Scroll down to see the workshops, panels, and courses for live entertainers.
- Day 2 – January 21st 2016 – Day Long Adult Webcam Party. 11 am – 4 pm B2B & B2C, Day 2 is all about cam models meeting fans and top industry professionals. The expo space is turned over to cam models on this day to showcase their brands.
- The First Annual Adult Webcam Awards ™ Show & Dinner Gala. Thousands of fans around the world will determine democratically who wins the coveted Adult Webcam Awards™.
The First Annual Adult Webcam Awards™ Show, which run from 7:30 – 9:30 pm January 21, 2016 is a separate event that celebrates the finest in Adult Webcam Entertainers and Sites. This highly anticipated event starts after the conclusion of the conference and expo. The Awards Show is a separate event and tickets are sold separately. If you plan to attend the Adult Webcam Awards ™ Show, book as far in advance as possible to ensure you are able to get a ticket. Less than 120 tickets are now available for the First Annual Adult Webcam Awards ™ Show. Registration is now open and you can purchase tickets here.
REASONS TO ATTEND…
- Meet your top talent face-to-face
- Network with Supporting Industry Professionals
- Pitch your latest programs in person to leading Adult Webcam Affiliates
- Discuss joint Partnerships and traffic alignment Strategies
- Be Part of the First Annual Adult Webcam Awards Show!
For Cam Models…
- Meet Other Top Webcam Talent (Your Peers) and Showcase Your Brand!
- Sharpen your Webcam Skills By Learning from Leading Cam Models
- Meet Fans, Possible Whale Customers, & Network with Your Platform Operators
- Learn about New Opportunities to Build your Business & Brand
- Meet Top Affiliates and Supporting Industry Professionals Ready to Help you Make More Money!
For the Public – Learn About Opportunities in The Adult Webcam Industry
- Learn How to Become a Cam Model
- Learn How to become a Internet Modeling Studio or Agent
- Learn How to start your own white label adult webcam site
- Learn How to make money sharing live webcams as an affiliate
- Meet your favorite live webcam models face-to-face.
More About The Conference Day 1 Agenda
We are featuring 8 educational tracks for professional female, male, and trans cam models. Webcam performers and live cam entertainers are the sole focus of the educational tracks. These course are being lead by some of the top names in live internet modeling.
ZEUS – ROOM B – 9 am-9:50 am
- Opening Panel on State of Adult Webcam Industry – Past, Present, & Future. Some of the most experienced names in the live webcam webcam business industry will share there insights on what’s happening now, how we got here, and where the adult webcam industry is headed.
Speakers Panel: Sophia Locke of Cam Girl Mansion, Shay E. VP Sales of ImLive.com, Nikki Night Performer Coach Cam4,
Shirley Lara COO of Chaturbate.com, and others TBA
Parthenon Main – 10 am – 10:30
SPEED NETWORKING / COFFEE BREAK
ZEUS – ROOM B – 10:30 am – 11:00 am
- Cam Model Business Structures / Taxes – During this hour cam models will learn about the various ways to structure a cam modeling business and what sort of tax advantages are to be had in certain legal structures.
Speaker: William Slade – Slade & Company.
ZEUS – ROOM A – 10:30 am – 11:00 am
- Fundamentals of Camming – Sammy Brooks of KGB Studios, a leading performer on Streamate will share what you need to know as a new cam model as well as offer insights on how to build a fan base in your first year camming.
Speaker:Sammy Brooks of KGB Studioes / Streamate & Webcamming with Sammy & Sage.
ZEUS – ROOM B – 11 am – 11:50 am
- Getting and Keeping Loyal Fans & Looking your Best on Live Cam! – During this hour cam models will learn about social media marketing and seo for cam models. Also the best webcams for live broadcasting will be discussed as will tips and tricks for improviong your appearance while on cam. Leverage social media to increase your gross sales and capture more customers when you are looking your best.
Speaker: Nikki Night, Performer Training and Development Cam4.com
ZEUS – ROOM A – 11 am – 11:50 am
- Protecting Your Content / Legal Issues Around Content– Anti-Piracy and Privacy Protection as well as an overview on the legal questions surrounding what you can and cannot do on cam will be discussed during this track. A legal expert will also weigh in on with expert advice on the do’s and don’t of camming as far as local and federal laws. Likewise learn about the proper legal steps you can take to have your content removed from 3rd party sites.
- Advice surrounding how you can best protect your business by protecting children will be discussed as well as legal pitfalls and current international government and regulatory challenges facing the industry with respect to online child protection efforts. With 20 years of experience protecting children online, on behalf of the digital adult entertainment industry, ASACP provides a wealth of knowledge and expertise that is unparalleled.
Speaker:Allan B. Gelbard, Esq. – The Law Offices of Allan B. Gelbard & Tim Henning, Executive Director, A.S.A.C.P.
ZEUS – ROOM A – Noon Power Lunch 12:00 – 12:50
- A New Level of Intimacy and Immersion: Virtual Reality Camming – Virtual Reality is about to hit the adult industry by storm. Learn what it means to remain cutting edge in that realm of service and engage your consumers in a way that, previously, they could only dream of.
Speaker: Ela Darling, Co-Founder of VRTube.xxx
ZEUS – ROOM B – Noon Power Lunch 12:00 – 12:50
- Personal Branding & Social Media Strategy Development – Top grossing cam models leverage social media to their benefit. Learn the secrets of when and how to use your Facebook posts, Tweets, and YouTube to garner more loyal paying fans.
Speaker: Sage Montana, A leading live webcam performer who also operates a top Las Vegas Adult Webcam Studio
ZEUS – ROOM C – 1 pm – 1:50 pm
- Building a Models Website. How to make more money with your personal website. Learn how build your own website, sell clips, and make more money.
Speaker: Michael Wondercub of CamCareerBuilder
ZEUS – ROOM B – 1 pm – 1:50 pm
- White Label Adult Webcam Site Buyers and Sellers Meet Market – This is a speed session connecting those who are looking to buy or sell established white label adult webcam sites with revenue. Those with related sites they are looking to sell, as well as those with other adult webcam start-ups looking for investment capital, partners, or to liquidate their sites are welcomed. Details here.
ZEUS – ROOM C – 1 pm-1:50 pm
- ‘Managing your business as a Professional Cam Model’ – This session will focus on the little things that set professionals apart from Amateurs. Staying organized, personal business policies, setting goals for personal promotional events, and other best practices for cam models. Perspectives on being a plus-size / BBW Live Webcam Entertainer will also be touched on.
Speaker: Kari Anthony aka Platinum Puzzy, Owner of BBWCamHouse; The First Ever BBW Voyeur Webcam House
2 pm – 3 pm
Advanced Camming Panels: Driving Loyalty and Engagement
- Female & Straight Couples – MORE PANELISTS TBA. It’s no secret that celebrating birthdays online, conducting online raffles, and other unique and special events can increase your bottom line, but what other methods are working for cam models right now? These panel are all about innovation and learning from others what takes their shows to the next level! FANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND CAM MODEL SESSIONS.
Panelists: Jeni4wyld @Jeni4wyld, Sparky SinClaire @sparky_fett, Miss AnniKa @FlirtyWork, Ariana Gray @ariana_grayx
- Gay Camming – PANELISTS TBA. Panel of Male Cam Models will address topics of interest to them and be able to share their insights from marketing their brands to the benefits of different platforms. Closed session for Gay Cam Modeling professionals only.
- Trans Camming – MORE PANELISTS TBA. Panel of Trans Cam Models will address topics of interest to them and be able to share their insights from marketing themselves to benefits of platforms. Closed session for Trans Cam Modeling professionals only.
-Advanced Camming Panels will run from 2 pm – 3 pm in the 3 rooms adjacent to the expo hall.
ZEUS – ROOM B – 3:15 pm – 4:00 pm
- Hair and Make-up for Live Webcam Models – Learn tips and tricks to look better on cam. A leading make-up artist and authority on camming with extensive experience in making people look better on camera will share her insights.
Speaker: Nikki Night, Performer Training and Development Cam4.com
ZEUS – ROOM A – 3:15 pm – 4:00 pm
- (Extending Your Business) Affiliate Marketing for Cam Models – A panel of leading adult webcam affiliate marketers consisting will share their strategies on acquiring organic and paid traffic. Representatives of adult webcam platforms will also share the latest news about their white label programs. Learn what is working the best for leading adult webcam affiliate marketers and then employ these strategies to build a long term income, well past your own camming days!
Panelists – Sean Christian, Founder of Revolution Force, Ron Lee, Super Affiliate Adult Cam Space & Editor AdultWebcamNews.com, as well as other top affiliates and user acquisition experts TBA.
ZEUS – ROOM A – 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm
- How The Adult Webcam Business Works – As our final speakers panel of the day a group of Industry Insiders, Live Cam Industry Consultants, and Studio Owners themselves will give their frank and open insights into the industry. This promises to be an eye opener for all. Models and those who are new to the business or looking to get into the adult webcams business will definetaly want to attend this session. (No recording in permitted during this session)
Speaker – Anthony Rivera Co-Founder of AJ Studios, Shay E. VP Sales of ImLive.com, and Sean Christian Founder of Revolution Force, others TBA
ZEUS – ROOM B – 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm
- Bridging The Mainstream and Adult WebCam Digital Spaces – What can adult webcammers learn from mainstream digital brands in terms of content, delivery and branding strategy? What mainstream best practices can be applied in adult webcam spaces to increase ROI and broaden paying audiences?
Speaker – Sex & Relationship Expert, Jessica O’Reilly (aka Dr. Jess, PhD)
Adult Webcam Conference Day 2 Events: Adult Webcam Party
On day 2 top cam models will take over the expo replacing the industry exhibitors. This is fan day! From 10 am – 4 pm cam models are celebrated as the stars of the show leading up to the red carpet event of the night; the First Annual Adult Webcam Awards ™ Shows & Dinner Gala
That event starts after the close of the conference on Day 2. Attend one of the most anticipated events in the Adult Webcam Industry and see who is crowned the best of the best by 100% fan controlled voting! More details on the First Annual Adult Webcam Awards ™ Shows & Dinner Gala are here.
January 20th-21st 2016 – Las Vegas, NV. – Alexis Park Resort