Sometimes it’s nice looking back and seeing how far together we have traveled. This is a look back at the year 1 agenda from the 1st Annual Adult Webcam Conference in 2015/2016. This is past now of course. For the current years agenda visit this page.
ZEUS – ROOM B – 9 am-9:50 am
- Opening Panel on State of Adult Webcam Industry – Past, Present, & Future. Some of the most experienced names in the live webcam webcam business industry will share there insights on what’s happening now, how we got here, and where the adult webcam industry is headed.
Parthenon Main – 10 am – 10:30
SPEED NETWORKING / COFFEE BREAK
ZEUS – ROOM B – 10:30 am – 11:00 am
- Cam Model Business Structures / Taxes – During this hour cam models will learn about the various ways to structure a cam modeling business and what sort of tax advantages are to be had in certain legal structures.
Speaker: William Slade – Slade & Company.
ZEUS – ROOM A – 10:30 am – 11:00 am
- Fundamentals of Camming – Sammy Brooks of KGB Studios, a leading performer on Streamate will share what you need to know as a new cam model as well as offer insights on how to build a fan base in your first year camming.
Speaker:Sammy Brooks of KGB Studioes / Streamate & Webcamming with Sammy & Sage.
ZEUS – ROOM B – 11 am – 11:50 am
- Getting and Keeping Loyal Fans & Looking your Best on Live Cam! – During this hour cam models will learn about social media marketing and seo for cam models. Also the best webcams for live broadcasting will be discussed as will tips and tricks for improviong your appearance while on cam. Leverage social media to increase your gross sales and capture more customers when you are looking your best.
Speaker: Nikki Night, Performer Training and Development Cam4.com
ZEUS – ROOM A – 11 am – 11:50 am
- Protecting Your Content / Legal Issues Around Content– Anti-Piracy and Privacy Protection as well as an overview on the legal questions surrounding what you can and cannot do on cam will be discussed during this track. A legal expert will also weigh in on with expert advice on the do’s and don’t of camming as far as local and federal laws. Likewise learn about the proper legal steps you can take to have your content removed from 3rd party sites.
- Advice surrounding how you can best protect your business by protecting children will be discussed as well as legal pitfalls and current international government and regulatory challenges facing the industry with respect to online child protection efforts. With 20 years of experience protecting children online, on behalf of the digital adult entertainment industry, ASACP provides a wealth of knowledge and expertise that is unparalleled.
Speaker:Allan B. Gelbard, Esq. – The Law Offices of Allan B. Gelbard & Tim Henning, Executive Director, A.S.A.C.P.
ZEUS – ROOM A – Noon Power Lunch 12:00 – 12:50
- A New Level of Intimacy and Immersion: Virtual Reality Camming – Virtual Reality is about to hit the adult industry by storm. Learn what it means to remain cutting edge in that realm of service and engage your consumers in a way that, previously, they could only dream of.
Speaker: Ela Darling, Co-Founder of VRTube.xxx
ZEUS – ROOM B – Noon Power Lunch 12:00 – 12:50
- Personal Branding & Social Media Strategy Development – Top grossing cam models leverage social media to their benefit. Learn the secrets of when and how to use your Facebook posts, Tweets, and YouTube to garner more loyal paying fans. (Brown Bag Power Lunch in room next to Expo Hall)
Speaker: Sage Montana, A leading live webcam performer who also operates a top Las Vegas Adult Webcam Studio
ZEUS – ROOM C – 1 pm – 1:50 pm
- Building a Models Website. How to make more money with your personal website. Learn how build your own website, sell clips, and make more money.
ZEUS – ROOM B – 1 pm – 1:50 pm
- White Label Adult Webcam Site Buyers and Sellers Meet Market – This is a speed session connecting those who are looking to buy or sell established white label adult webcam sites with revenue. Those with related sites they are looking to sell, as well as those with other adult webcam start-ups looking for investment capital, partners, or to liquidate their sites are welcomed. Details here.
ZEUS – ROOM C – 1 pm-1:50 pm
- ‘Managing your business as a Professional Cam Model’ – This session will focus on the little things that set professionals apart from Amateurs. Staying organized, personal business policies, setting goals for personal promotional events, and other best practices for cam models. Perspectives on being a plus-size / BBW Live Webcam Entertainer will also be touched on.
Speaker: Kari Anthony aka Platinum Puzzy, Owner of BBWCamHouse; The First Ever BBW Voyeur Webcam House
2 pm – 3 pm
Advanced Camming Panels: Driving Loyalty and Engagement
- Female & Straight Couples – MORE PANELISTS TBA. It’s no secret that celebrating birthdays online, conducting online raffles, and other unique and special events can increase your bottom line, but what other methods are working for cam models right now? These panel are all about innovation and learning from others what takes their shows to the next level! FANS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND CAM MODEL SESSIONS.
- Gay Camming – PANELISTS TBA. Panel of Male Cam Models will address topics of interest to them and be able to share their insights from marketing their brands to the benefits of different platforms. Closed session for Gay Cam Modeling professionals only.
- Trans Camming – MORE PANELISTS TBA. Panel of Trans Cam Models will address topics of interest to them and be able to share their insights from marketing themselves to benefits of platforms. Closed session for Trans Cam Modeling professionals only.
-Advanced Camming Panels will run from 2 pm – 3 pm in the 3 rooms adjacent to the expo hall.
ZEUS – ROOM B – 3:15 pm – 4:00 pm
- Hair and Make-up for Live Webcam Models – Learn tips and tricks to look better on cam. A leading authority on camming and professional make-up artist and with extensive experiences on making people look better on camera, will share her insights.
Speaker: Nikki Night, Performer Training and Development Cam4.com
ZEUS – ROOM A – 3:15 pm – 4:00 pm
- (Extending Your Business) Affiliate Marketing for Cam Models – A panel of leading adult webcam affiliate marketers consisting will share their strategies on acquiring organic and paid traffic. Representatives of adult webcam platforms will also share the latest news about their white label programs. Learn what is working the best for leading adult webcam affiliate marketers and then employ these strategies to build a long term income, well past your own camming days!
ZEUS – ROOM A – 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm
- How The Adult Webcam Business Works – As our final speakers panel of the day a group of Industry Insiders, Live Cam Industry Consultants, and Studio Owners themselves will give their frank and open insights into the industry. This promises to be an eye opener for all. Models and those who are new to the business or looking to get into the adult webcams business will definetaly want to attend this session. (No recording in permitted during this session)
ZEUS – ROOM B – 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm
- Bridging The Mainstream and Adult WebCam Digital Spaces – What can adult webcammers learn from mainstream digital brands in terms of content, delivery and branding strategy? What mainstream best practices can be applied in adult webcam spaces to increase ROI and broaden paying audiences?
Speaker – Sex & Relationship Expert, Jessica O’Reilly (aka Dr. Jess, PhD)